Save the date! Saturday the 4th of June, the villages of Ollerton, Marthall, Snelson and Little Warford are holding a party to celebrate the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee.
To held in the fabulous modern venue of The Hall at Marthall http://marthallvillagehall.co.uk (Sandlebridge Lane, Marthall, WA16 7SB) there is loads of parking, ample space inside and hopefully (weather permitting) lots of grassy space outside to soak up the sun and celebrate.
Starting from 1pm there will be:
- Afternoon Tea
- Brass Band
- Ice Cream
- Bouncy Castle
- Fancy Dress Competition
- Face Painting
Then as the afternoon goes on, at 3pm the beer and cider festival starts, which is only £5 entry and includes 3 free pints.
Subsequent pints are just £1 each!
Featuring the following beers and ciders
- Madhatter’s – Raspberry Cider (5.5%)
- Madhatter’s – Strawberry Cider (5.5%)
- Madhatter’s – “Nine Holes” – Dry Cider (6.0%)
- Tatton – “Lazy Haze” – Summer Pale Ale (3.7%)
- Tatton – “Gold” – Robust Golden Ale (4.5%)
- Mobberley Brewhouse – “Boom Juice” Tropical IPA (3.6%)
- Mobberley Brewhouse – “Bunji” Session Pale (3.8%)
- Red Willow – “Feckless” Best Bitter (4.1%)
- Red Willow – “Wreckless” American Pale Ale (4.8%)
- Beartown – “Kodiak” Pale Session (4.0%)
- Beartown – “Bluebeary” Blueberry Session (4.0%)
Then as the sun starts to set, we have a live band playing at 7:30pm along with a BBQ to help soak up some of the beer and cider.
Everyone is welcome.